Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Super approved!

I got a call from DHS today to let me know that my application to access my superannuation to pay for the operation has been approved! Once I receive the letter from DHS, I can apply to my particular super fund, and should get the cash for the op in the next week or so.

Tomorrow I have a three hour appointment at Mercy Bariatrics which covers meeting with a dietician, exercise physiologist and a doctor who works in bariatrics. I'm looking forward to learning more and getting into it all.

Only 2.5 weeks left until the big day!

1 comment:

  1. Bec, I am so excited and happy for you. Big changes are coming, you are going to look amazing. No doubt you will face challenges along the way but I just know that you are going to look back and say it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!