Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Under 80

Another milestone reached - I am under 80kg! I hit 79.9kg on Saturday night, but wanted to be a little further under before I made it official, and today I am 79.7kg, so I think that will do it!

My measurements are down again since measuring in April - Chest is 103cm, Waist is 105cm and Hips at 110cm. My neck measurement is now 35cm!

Not much else to add except that I am off to State Youth Games this weekend which is basically three days of non-stop sport, which will certainly burn a few calories and get my body moving!

Heading to my Mum's birthday party on Saturday night 25/05/13

4 comments:

  1. You have always been beautiful but now you believe it and that's what counts. Love you to the moon and back and so proud that you are my daughter. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amaaaaazing! If it's not too rude to ask, what size clothes are you fitting into now Bec? Your figure is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!