Saturday, March 29, 2014

Running up a storm

My weight likes to fluctuate between a range of 69 and 71.5, depending on what I have eaten and how much exercise I have done. I'm not weighing myself very often as I can gauge how I am doing my energy levels rather than a number on the scale.

I realised that I haven't documented my measurements since the end of January so grabbed the measuring tape out to see if I had lost any centimetres in the last two months. I've lost an extra 1cm on both my waist and hips which is progress - at least it's in the right direction. I think my measurements are a little hard to do now thanks to all the excess skin I have. 

I have also brought my 5km running time down by a minute to 32:25 which I am very happy with. Only two weeks now until the fun run in Bunbury. I ran 10km non-stop last weekend so at least I know that I can do it! I am aiming to do the 10k run in under 80 minutes. 

Taking Charlie for a run

Hubby, me, and our two dog-children

Running this morning - Personal Best time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!