Sunday, October 27, 2013

October Update

So my plans for a 6 week challenge to myself went haywire the very first week thanks to a cold/flu bug that knocked me for six! Luckily I am feeling much better now, but I definitely didn't keep up with my exercise plan that I had prepared. I did monitor my eating though which I feel made a big difference in how I managed the last month.

My current weight is 72.6kg, and I have definitely noticed a change in my body shape in the past month or so. I even bought myself size 14 skinny jeans - a first in my adult life! They are even a bit loose which I love!

My current measurements:
Bust - 99cm
Waist - 98cm
Hips - 104cm
So close to all of them being under 100cm!!!


Some more recent photos


Before the Fabolous & Omarion concert

My Dad & I at Oma's 90th birthday

Mum & I

Running with Charlie at #parkrun - My main source of exercise on weekends!

4 comments:

  1. hey there,

    i have just been reading you blog and its amazing. i was wondering if i could aska few questions because i am thinking of going through the procedure myself. i only signed up to HBF like at the beginning of november meaning my waiting period is twelve months .

    i was wondering whether you know any other ways of going about it without the waiting period. i read your post about getting approval from your super - i have no idea what that means.

    medicare and PHI just confuse me to be honest.

    anyway - i hope to hear from you or anyone that comes past this post that could answer it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tee. Basically the only way to do the surgery without PHI is to get on the public waiting list (which takes year, by which time you would already have waited the 12 months for PHI), or pay for the surgery as a private patient, which is probably in the range of an extra $5-10,000.

    The early release super is a way of accessing your superannuation that you have already had put aside to pay for the surgery, which can include that extra money for you to go in as a public patient.

    Hope that makes sense! Feel free to email me if you have any questions, murraybec at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bec, Congratulations on all your success. I was just wondering where is the park you run at? Is it Kings Park? I will be looking for places to run soon where I can take my dogs with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BumbleBee! I run every Saturday morning down at the Canning River at Kent Street Weir. It's through a free group called parkrun (www.parkrun.com.au/canningriver). It's fabulous!!!

      Delete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!