Saturday, December 8, 2012

Some comparison photos

My weigh in this morning was 101.9kg - so close to the magic double figures! I figured it was time for some comparison photos!
Before photo - with Charlie

Before photo - with my little nephew


Comparison photos! Before photo on the right, the night before surgery (Sept 20). The on the left is from Dec 3rd
Comparison photo side-on - photo on the left Sept 20th, on the right Dec 3rd.
Me at the Bariatric clinic's annual cocktail party! They put a function on every year for the sleeve patients from the year to show off how they've done! I was one of the newbies there, but it was a lot of fun!


4 comments:

  1. You look amazing and such a gorgeous, happy face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning results already Bec! I am so proud of you xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome work bec! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful in both your before and after pictures, but you look much happier and more comfortable after. I hope my doctor has a cocktail party!

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!