Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Latest Measurements & a photo to boot!

Since my last post, I reached my goal weight of 75, and then have stayed the last week back at around the 75.5-76kg mark. I'm not too concerned, I know that I've hit it once and no doubt I will be back there in the coming weeks.

I did my measurements on the weekend, and slowly but steadily there is more improvement. My next goal is to get all of my bust/waist/hips measurements under the magic 100cm mark!

Area - 30/8/12 - 9/2/13 - 18/08/13  -  Total cm lost

Neck  -   43cm  -  38cm  -  34cm         9cm lost
Chest  -  133cm  -  113cm  -  101cm          32cm lost
Waist (bellybutton)  -  135cm  -  116cm  -  102.5cm         32.5cm lost
Hips  -   143cm  -  121cm  -  106.5cm          36.5cm lost
Bicep  -  36cm  -  32cm  -  27.5cm          8.5cm lost
Thigh  -  79cm  -  65cm  -   59cm         20cm lost
Calf  -   46cm  -  39cm  - 36cm         10cm lost

Which equals a grand total of 101cm lost off of my bust/waist/hips, and a grand total of 148.5cm lost from my body. Just astonishing!

Here's a comparison photo...

May 2012 getting ready for the Perth Wildcats Ball

At Trotters and Trifecta's a week ago



4 comments:

  1. wow, the difference is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your blog with me. It means a lot to me. I have a lot to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya
    i came across your blog while researching whether to get a gastric band or a sleeve done.
    I also live in perth.. my first appointment is in 2 weeks.. with the psychologist.. followed by tests, diet plans and finally seeing the surgeon.. I am sooo afraid!!!
    was wondering if it would be possible to talk to you at all?
    i don't know anyone who has had weight loss surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - happy to chat, send me an email to murraynbec@gmail.com and we can go from there.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!