Saturday, February 2, 2013

Comparison Photo time!

I haven't done any comparison photos since December, and as I am busy procrastinating instead of writing my uni assignment which is due in 36 hours, I am finally getting around to uploading some!


20 Sept / 3 Dec / Today

   
20 Sept / 3 Dec / Today - Side view
I'm loving sorting through my wardrobe and putting together ebay piles and donation piles to move the bigger sizes out of my wardrobe. To say goodbye to clothes in sizes 18 through 24, and no that I will never ever again wear them makes me feel so good.

I went into Myer the other day and told myself that I was just going to try on a couple of size 16 clothes, just to see how close I was, or if I was kidding myself. I tried on four things, all size 16 clothes from regular brands, not plus size brands. Every item fit. Every freaking item. It blew my mind - you literally could not wipe the smile off of my face. My husband was chatting to his Mum on the phone while I was doing changeroom shenanigans, and when he told her, she asked him to buy me my favourite item that I was trying on! How lucky am I!
I picked up four items including my present from my mother in law - a gorgeous Grab blue ombre sleeveless zip up top, which I am hoping to wear to an awards ceremony this month, as well as a work dinner. I also boughta Nicola Finetti dress on sale, down from $150 to $40 on clearance, a Basque cowl neck top, and a Sportscraft summer skirt with stylised palm trees.

Oops and today's weigh in - 92.1kg, 1.3kg loss for the week, and a grand total of 34.4kg lost to date! I am so close to being an '80's' girl!

2 comments:

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!