Thursday, January 31, 2013

Blood test results

I had to do a blood test for our adoption application last week, and I am very excited that my cholesterol came back at 5.5 which is in the normal range! This is huge for me - in 2011 my cholesterol was at 7.2 and even though I tried to make dietary changes, it wouldn't budge. My GP wanted me to go on medication to bring down my cholesterol but I was very resistant. And now I've done it! So happy right now, just another thing that my sleeve has helped me achieve.

I'm starting to feel like I'm actually living my life!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Bec!! So glad you didn't cave in to your GP's suggestion, those drugs are pretty nasty.

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!