Saturday, February 9, 2013

Check in

Weigh in time as usual. This weigh in comes with a side of measurements. I figured it was time to see some different numbers to validate what the scales have been telling me.

My measurement progress is below:
Area - 30/8/12 - 9/2/13 - cm lost

Neck  -   43cm  -  38cm  -  5cm
Chest  -  133cm  -  113cm  -  20cm
Waist (bellybutton)  -  135cm  -  116cm  -  19cm
Hips  -   143cm  -  121cm  -  22cm
Bicep  -  36cm  -  32cm  -  4cm
Thigh  -  79cm  -  65cm  -  14cm
Calf  -   46cm  -  39cm  -  7cm

Total cm lost  =  91cm lost!

That's the first time I have tallied those measurements up, and it blows me away to even think of how far I've come in this process. While I know I've lost weight in the usual spots - boobs and bum etc, to see the difference in my neck, my legs and my arms, those mean just as much.

Do you know I am starting to feel my bones. Like actual bones in my body. If I run my hand down my upper arm, I don't just feel flab, I can feel my clavicle, and my bicep and tricep muscles. It's just such a weird sensation.

My BMI has dropped from a high of 43.3 at my biggest, to today's BMI - 31.7. I am so close to being in the 'overweight' category, and no longer being obese.

Oh and today's weigh in is 90.6kg, 1.5kg lost this week, which if this trend continues - I will hit the 80's next week! Milestone ahoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!