Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weigh in day

That time of the week again - weigh in time. My weight as of this morning is 94.3kg. Even though I'm not doing a huge amount of exercise, the weight is still steadily dropping. This week is a 1.1kg loss from last weeks weigh in.

I am planning to do a huge clothes collection today to send to the charity bin. Anything that is too big for me, regardless of how much I love it, is going. Hopefully that will make my life much easier in the mornings when I go to find clothes for work, and don't have to try on eleventy billion outfits to find one that fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!