Friday, November 30, 2012

Update time - 23kg lost!

I've been a little quiet recently, just getting on with things. The usual mainly - work, going to basketball games, spending time with hubby. I'm getting quite a few comments now about how much weight I've lost and how good I look. People at work have commented, and people I bump into who I haven't seen in a while are taken aback.

I'm starting to feel really good about myself. I can notice the changes in my body, especially these last three or four kilos. As of this evening I'm down to 103.5kg, bringing my total weight lost to 23 kilograms. I'm taking my measurements as well, but possibly need to find a better way to track them outside of fitbit, because while it gives me a pretty graph, I'd really like a table to see the information set out.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Bec!! I think of you often and keep hoping for updates. You must be feeling better as each kg drops away?

    I have been gaining :-( so a friend and I are doing Sandra Cabot's Liver Cleansing Diet together starting next week. Will let you know how it goes, hopefully it will reduce some of my PCOS/Endo issues.

    xo B

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!