Thursday, August 23, 2012

What weight am I aiming for?


Current weight – 125.8kg
Height – 172cm
BMI -  42.5

In the short-medium term, I’d like to get under the 35 BMI mark, which is 104kg
Long term, I want to no longer be obese which means under a BMI of 30 – 89kg. I think 85kg is a good long term goal for me to aim for – 40kg to lose.
I can’t imagine being under 100kg, let alone under 90kg.

My health weight range (BMI 20-25kg) is 60-74kg. I doubt I will ever be in that weight range, but using the gastric sleeve as a tool, I feel I will be a lot closer to that than my current weight.

2 comments:

  1. wishing you nothing but success and happiness sweet girl. will be right here, cheering you on xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you're now in the sweet spot that you never thought you would reach! Well done Bec x

    ReplyDelete

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!