Sunday, January 19, 2014

January 2014

I'm currently sitting at 71.5kg, so my weight has definitely stabilised at this point, and I'm really happy with where I am. I am generally a size 14, with my first size 12 tops bought from Portmans just before Christmas - a very exciting moment!

My husband and I have been talking and I am going to do some research on tummy tucks and breast lifts. I am happy with what I have been able to achieve, but I do have some excess skin which I would love to get rid of. I'm not too concerned right now about it, but something to think about for the future.

In other news, I am currently training for a 10km race in April! Me, the girl who couldn't run to the end of her street, is going to run in a 10km race! Madness I tell you! I am running several times a week, and my PB for my regular 5k run is 33:35, which is a huge improvement on my starting time of 40 minutes last June. Seriously, if I can do this, ANYONE can do it!

Running

More running

One of my size 12 tops


My birthday gift from my husband - these beautiful Isola bathers!

The bathers from the back (also my tattoo all healed up)

Relaxing at Christmas in Indonesia

Lovely weather meant lots of shorts and singlets

Enjoying dinner outdoors in a little summer dress

Singapore Zoo - going casual

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!