Saturday, May 18, 2013

Stable weight

I've been quite slack on the exercise front for the last couple of weeks since the Relay for Life. It just got so cold all of a sudden! Not surprisingly, my weight loss has stalled at the same time. I'm not too concerned about it, but I do need to start getting back into a routine, even if it is just once a week hitting the gym.

The biggest thing I have found recently is how cold I am! I guess when you lose 45kg and you don't have the padding of your body weight, you feel the outside temperature a lot more, but I really didn't expect to feel frozen all day every day. I have invested in lots of scarves, jackets and gloves to get me through the train trip and sitting in my freezing office all day, and have already had the heater on at night at home. I even bought my first electric blanket for my bed to help cope with the temperature change a little better! Not sure what I'm going to do when the cold weather really hits - it's hard to believe it's still only Autumn, Winter hasn't even arrived yet!

I've had a couple of meals that haven't sat right with me over the past few weeks, mainly because I have eaten too fast which continues to be my downfall. I am definitely learning more and more about what capacity I have and being able to gauge how much food is enough. There is a very small margin of error between feeling like I've almost had enough, to -OMG that was too much and I need to vomit.

Current weight as of today is 81.6kg with jeans and a jumper on (I'm not stripping off in this cold for my usual underwear weight!). So that is probably around the 81kg mark, which is slow, steady and reasonable. Love my sleeve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi guys, sorry to bring back word verification (I know it's a pain), but I am getting masses of spam comments. I'd really love to hear from you though, so please leave a message!